Erev Shabbat Message
The Bible and the Koran
Dr. Richard Booker
In a 2007 survey of 1,000 Muslims conducted by the leading Islamic organization in America, seventy seven percent said they believe that Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews. I'm sure if a survey was taken of non-observant Jews and Christians, they would give the same answer.
- Is the god of Islam the same as the God of the Bible?
- Do we all worship the same God but under different names?
- Are the teaching of Islam and the Koran compatible to the teachings of the Hebrew Bible, Christianity and the New Testament?
- What does the Koran say about the Bible?
- What does the Koran say about God?
- What does the Koran say about Jesus?
- What does the Koran say about Jews and Christians?
- What is the source of the hatred radical Islamists have for the "infidels?"
- What does Islam teach about women?
The world believes that Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same God but by a different name. However, there is a great difference between the Muslim understanding of God and the Judeo-Christian understanding of God.