Erev Shabbat Message
Solidarity with Israel & KCAC
MK Rabbi Benny Elon, MK Yuri Shtern, Josh Reinstein Director KCAC
Hineh mah tov uma naim shevet achim gam yachad.
Behold how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1
On January 5, 2005 Knesset members created the "Knesset Christian Allies Caucus ' (KCAC) in recognition of the importance to Israel's security of the international pro-Israel Christian community.The Caucus intends to increase awareness of Israel's appreciation for the many and varied contributions that its Christian supporters have made to the well-being of the people of Israel in their day-to-day lives. The Institute for Hebraic-Christian Studies is honored to be recognized by the Caucus for its work on behalf of the people of Israel.
This event introduces the Knesset Christian Allies Caucus as we come together in solidarity with the people of Israel in these difficult times.
Contents of Solidarity with Israel and the Knesset Christian Allies Caucus
- Dr. Booker speaks of Solidarity with Israel
- Blowing of the Shofar by Randy Spencer
- Worship by the IHCS worship team
- Josh Reinstein Director KCAC
- MK Yuri Shtern National Union Israel Beitenu Co-Chair KCAC
- MK Rabbi Benny Elon National Union KCAC
- Prayer for Israel and Closing Song
- 99 min