Erev Shabbat Message
Fire on the Mountain
Christians and Pentecost
Dr. Richard Booker
While most Christians believe that Pentecost began in the book of Acts, it really began in the book of Exodus. When the Lord appeared to the Hebrews on Mt. Sinai, He spoke to them from the mountain in tongues of fire. The mixed multitude heard God speak to them in their own different languages. In this instance, God wrote the Law on stone tablets. In the New Testament, the Lord repeated the same happening, on the same day at the same time, but this time He wrote the Law on the tablets of the hearts of the people.
Join Dr. Richard Booker as he explains the exciting connection between Mt. Sinai and Mt. Zion and the Feast of Pentecost.
Contents of Fire on the Mountain - Pentecost
- Opens with blowing of the Shofar by Randy Spencer
- Lighing of the Shabbat candles by Peggy Booker
- Worship by the IHCS worship team
- Special Power point presentation with Randy Spencer on the Shofar
- Special presentation IHCS Dance Team
- Teaching by Dr. Richard Booker
- More worship by the IHCS worship team
- 91 min